[Schematron] How to use node-set ???

Joe Robe joer00 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 15:45:28 EDT 2008

for 4 hours I am trying to figure this out , I am giving up now !!

I use the MVP.XML library to have exstl functions in schematron. Everything
works (date strings etc) but the COMMON namespace which is just not there
anymore in MVP 2.0. I guess because using compiled transform node-set is now
included in ms ??

Whatever I try adding adding exstl or msxml name spaces etc I always get the
error that the method is not know.  I downloaded and build the latest
version of  MVP.XML, the unit tests pass there.

Debug stepping Schematron calls public override IXsltContextFunction
ResolveFunction(string prefix, string name... in file exslt context, and
here of course it fails as exslt is not registered !

Any one had luck with this ?

Joe